Battery warning question

Reaction score
Hey all. Have been scanning here when trying to educate myself before buying my Phantom. Have now bought a new Phantom 2 Vision+ v3 and am quite happy with it. It's been updated to the latest firmwares. Works great but did have an odd thing happen. On occasion it showed a "CURRENT DISCHARGE WARNING" on the iOS app while flying. It handled like a dream and there were no issues with the exception of this "warning." All batteries were fully charged before flight. The only possible factor might be that it was a bit cold while flying. It was approximately 0 degrees Celsius and the wind was about 10 km/h. I've not been able to find any info on this warning. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

I'm having the exact same issue after updating my battery (I have two, I won't be updating the 2nd battery). It seems to be happening when you go to full acceleration, as if the new firmware isn't understanding the batteries correct discharge rate.

By the way, the error shows up in the battery log in the app on your phone, in addition to the screen warning you get.

This is an issue that is currently causing problems. DJI is now saying that you must store your batteries as close to zero as possible. If you leave your battery on full charge for more than 3 days it will automatically discharge. I have been running into issues with this at the service center I currently work at. You may want to check your software to see if the batter is on 2.06 version. And charge your batteries the same day or the day prior to flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20