Battery Warning on Phantom 4

Reaction score
My controller display starts beeping at me with more than 7 minutes of battery left according to the display. What can I do to make it more reasonable, say 3 minutes? Thanks in advance.

There is no setting to change when that alert is triggered.

BE Happy for the beeps.....If the RC battery go's dead.....and your way way out and the Drone go's in to RTH mode and comes back at a the set altitude to the hopefully HOME area where it took off from....it might crash in to something higher and be all broken UP . Beeps are for a reason "warning" !

My controller display starts beeping at me with more than 7 minutes of battery left according to the display. What can I do to make it more reasonable, say 3 minutes? Thanks in advance.
Yes your post bit confusing,,your "controller display" I not know controller had display unless p4p+ ,,I always charged ready to go,,my rc never goes below half way,,p4 was always full lights,,,you can change drone batt alerts if you meaning that,,,dead remote just no fun to fly with,
Charge it up :)

It is much safer to fly and land before the beeping begins. It is the last level of warning and the last chance to land without crash.

Keep in mind that the warning could occur at any battery level depending on how far away the aircraft is. The system continuously monitors the distance from home and how much battery is required to return safely. Generally when you see a low battery warning it's time to come home and land.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1