Battery Warning notice

Reaction score
Hi All,

So just took my first flight today. 3 minutes into flying I get a 20% battery warning! although it is fresh charged and shows 89% on Apple app.
Did this twice to me, both times I hit ignore.

But I thought the firmware updates fixed this problem, as I pretty sure I did this correctly for quad and remote. Is there something I am missing?

Milezone

Ok I did a firmware update again just to make sure, and took a screenshot to see if you guys think I did things correctly.

firmware.jpg

I've been getting a strange battery warning since I updated too. After I updated, I changed the first level warning to go off at 20% and the second level I left at 15%. The low battery warning goes off for me randomly about every 30 seconds when my battery approaches 30%. Today it started random alarms at 32%, yesterday it started at 40%. It does that until it gets to 20%, then it goes off constantly like I set it up to do in the assistant program. I also had a strange loss of power upon hitting 20% where my Phantom could not gain altitude when I applied full throttle. I made a safe landing thankfully, cycled the motors, and it took off again with full power as if it had a full battery. I ran it down to about 15% before bringing it in. I talked to DJI about it and they recommended I reinstall the update and not mess with the stock settings but he did mention they had been getting calls lately about weird battery alarms so I think it may be a bug in the update.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj