battery update required

Reaction score
I'm new to the hobby. I got my P3A last week and have had several flights with no problems. I havent done any firmware updates, it had AC 1.5.30 and RC 1.5.70 out of the box. My problem is that every time it says battery update required. I put the battery in the aircraft and powered it on with the controller off and there is a solid green light on the gimbal. Still says battery update required. Any help is appreciated.

I'm new to the hobby. I got my P3A last week and have had several flights with no problems. I havent done any firmware updates, it had AC 1.5.30 and RC 1.5.70 out of the box. My problem is that every time it says battery update required. I put the battery in the aircraft and powered it on with the controller off and there is a solid green light on the gimbal. Still says battery update required. Any help is appreciated.
1.5 is known bad firmware. The battery update will come when you update to 1.6 should you choose to do so.

You can find detailed instructions here. You should upgrade your AC to 1.6 since there is a known issue that can cause the battery to shut off mid-flight. If you want to upgrade your AC too, then follow these instructions instead.

Try following the firmware update procedure then leave the update file on the SD card and reboot the craft for each battery you have. Do you have more than one battery? That would explain it if you updated and did not do the other batteries.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj