Battery Update? After Firmware?

Reaction score
I just updated my new P3P .. I have 3 extra batteries do I need to leave the .bin file on the SD card and do some other updates to the 3 other batteries? Thanks in advance!

No. Firmware has not been released for batteries yet.

When DJI releases the first firmware update for batteries, you'll need to keep the firmware on your memory card and power up your Phantom with each battery installed. The firmware will automatically be installed on the batteries if needed. After that point, you can either keep the firmware on your memory card or delete it. You shouldn't need it again unless you buy additional batteries.

Thanks Guys, I just chatted with DJI they told me to leave the .bin file on the SD card and insert each battery.. Didnt do too much. I got a txt file saying my P3P is up to date.. So I guess you all are correct there isnt any update for the batteries. Thank you !!!!

Ah, sooo, you didn't trust us? ;)

When DJI releases the first firmware update for batteries, you'll need to keep the firmware on your memory card and power up your Phantom with each battery installed. The firmware will automatically be installed on the batteries if needed. After that point, you can either keep the firmware on your memory card or delete it. You shouldn't need it again unless you buy additional batteries.
Do you know when they will fix the 1.2.8 patch problem?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4