Battery time with fpv transmitter?

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Im about to get a Phantom 2 with H3-3d and Hero3+ and was just wondering how the battery time is affected with a iosd mini and a immersonic 600mw transmitter onboard.

Does anyone have this setup? And if so, what kind of battery time are you seeing? Is it still around 25 minutes? Or does that only apply to the Vision+?

On my P2 (details in my sig) I get around 15/16 minutes until I hit 30%.

+1

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

xgeek said:
On my P2 (details in my sig) I get around 15/16 minutes until I hit 30%.

What's the total weight of your Phantom?

xgeek said:

Trying to figure out why mine is so much heavier than yours as I don't normally get that much flight time. Mine is at 1390.

ZeroData said:
xgeek said:

Trying to figure out why mine is so much heavier than yours as I don't normally get that much flight time. Mine is at 1390.
Maybe the Tarot gimbel is 29 grams heavier than the Zenmuse gimbel? Both P2's are heavy (yours and his). The factory specs indicate 1300 grams for total takeoff weight.

15 to 16 minutes on my P2 with FPV eqipment at a weight of 1290 grams.

Gary E said:
ZeroData said:
xgeek said:

Maybe the Tarot gimbel is 29 grams heavier than the Zenmuse gimbel? Both P2's are heavy (yours and his). The factory specs indicate 1300 grams for total takeoff weight.

15 to 16 minutes on my P2 with FPV eqipment at a weight of 1290 grams.

The Tarot is slightly heavier but he also has the GPS tracker. It may be my larger landing gear, carbon fiber VTX mount and the cables I need to shorten. It just seemed like a fair amount of difference. I am trying to get it down to as close to 1300 as possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj