Battery signal failure

Reaction score
I had crashed my p3p about a month ago now. I have bought the parts needed to fix. And have fixed the drone started it up with no issue went to djigo app camera worked just fine which was a relief seeing how I replaced the yaw arm and flat cable as well as the compass. But now I'm getting an error in the app saying battery signal failure. This is with a dji intelligent battery. Any ideas

Are you using the battery that came with your P3P?

I did the best buy deal where you buy the p3p and you get an extra battery. Both are dji batteries

Does your other battery work?

Honestly was about to try then checked the time and had to be off to work so I'll check after

Are the battery contacts clean on your Phantom and batteries? If so, I'd recommend you contact DJI for help.

Looking at the p3p it appears that the plastic post to hold the battery connector is bent forward a tad

Got a photo?

Pic

Attachments

• 1460466944545.jpg
    1460466944545.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 261
It's hard to tell since your photo is at an angle. If they are bent though (the 4 pins at the bottom), then that would explain why your Phantom cannot detect the battery.

Check the 2 gray wires that connect from that battery connector to the top of the main board and look at the wire as well it was probably pinched somewhere

Thank you both for your help with this issue. I'm so close to getting it going again. My yaw arm and cable from fstoplabs worked great well the arm did cable a lil long in places. Then I had the compass problem where my wires were pinched luckily I had some rc helis I bought from yard sale was able to use antenna wire to splice the compass wires and that's good. Now its just this battery issue

Are you referring to the center board compartment? If so, you can get one from DJI or Amazon.
large_p3.jpg

Reactions: Bailey5
The best I see on eBay for shipping from the US is this listing for $10 shipped.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic