Battery Signal Error

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just recently purchased this item. So far, I love it!

But I purchased an extra battery with it, and for some reason cannot get it to work with the aircraft. The DJI Go app says "Battery Signal Error" and lists it as 0% power, but the battery itself is fully charged. The original battery this came with has worked fine, not having any problems with it.

I've been looking on the internet, but can't find what I need to do to fix thsi issue. Do I need to do another firmware update with this 2nd battery? I tried loading the files on the SD card like I did originally to update the firmware, but just cannot get this battery to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: bbfpv resolved this almost instantly (didn't have the battery plugged in all the way, I feel like an idiot) Thank you so much!

make sure it's pushed in all the way.

OMG, that is exactly what the issue was. I feel like an idiot, especially since I've switched this battery out 3 times.

Thank you so much for the speedy reply and help.

I have the same issue, second battery "battery signal error" (never flown battery by the way). It's pushed in all the way, as it boots up. One screenshot of the battery History says "Invalid battery" along with a serial number. total of 3 screenshots
What I've done so far:
a. latest firmware installed, aircraft, batteries, RC
b. booted up aircraft without RC, to let firmware re-write to suspect battery
c. tested other battery and flown with it no problem.

thanks!
Everett

The quad will still start up even if the battery is not in all the way. We're talking a millimeter, not "oh i forgot the battery, doh!". If that's not it, you have a bunk battery and should send it back.

the battery is seen by the quad and rc...quad engines won't spin up with that particular error message....does look like a bad batt. thanks

I thought I was being careful each time I replaced the battery, but I got the Battery Signal Error during a flight yesterday. I immediately landed and discovered that, yes, the battery wasn't fully installed.

ya what happens if its not fully in all they way is that the two main power connections will make contact still and let you power it on. But the data pins still are not making contact and it thinks there is some thing wrong with the battery. Some times it can also make just enough contact on the data pins before you take off to think every thing is ok then when flying will lost contact and flash the battery error and a message to return home and land.

I have a similar problem that I can't seem to figure out. My P3S after market battery worked fine last week but all of a sudden I can't seem to turn off the battery. When I put the battery in the drone, the drone starts up instantly without me even turning on the battery. In the app I get a can not connect to battery error. Then when I turn on the battery ( when already in aircraft) it works fine. But I can't seem to turn off the battery for some reason.

I have a similar problem that I can't seem to figure out. My P3S after market battery worked fine last week but all of a sudden I can't seem to turn off the battery. When I put the battery in the drone, the drone starts up instantly without me even turning on the battery. In the app I get a can not connect to battery error. Then when I turn on the battery ( when already in aircraft) it works fine. But I can't seem to turn off the battery for some reason.

I have the same issue and it was exactly the same until today. Now it still powers up with or without the battery on. But now it won't spin up the motors and gives me the message like it's not in all the way. But if I push on it any harder it's gonna pop through the front .

Pretty Krazy

My mavic air shows battery signal error after a crash and it actually submerged in water .now it Is all dry but I can not take off it bcoz it is showing battery signal error .kindly someone suggest how to proceed further .. is it the problem with connector in the drone seems ..bcoz I tired with other batteries which has full charge even though same error continues .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik