Battery Question?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get the battery for the Wifi Range Extender? My does not hold a charge like it use too...Im flying a Phantom vision 2

Does anyone know where you can get the battery for the Wifi Range Extender? My does not hold a charge like it use too...Im flying a Phantom vision 2

Seems like all the suppliers would rather sell you a new extender than a replacement battery

Seems like all the suppliers would rather sell you a new extender than a replacement battery
hummmmm 90 dollars for a new extender....and a new battery would be maybe 12 or 15 bucks? I dont think that would be right if thats the truth....should be a battery out there that would work..

hummmmm 90 dollars for a new extender....and a new battery would be maybe 12 or 15 bucks? I dont think that would be right if thats the truth....should be a battery out there that would work..

There are enough visions around using extenders someone must've had to replace one. But it's also the weekend their probably out flying.

Reactions: kobraman
There are enough visions around using extenders someone must've had to replace one. But it's also the weekend their probably out flying.
I would wind up with the same problem i beleave if i was to buy a used extender, They just dont hold a charge with a darn. You can charge them and with in a few hours there down..still useable but needing charged...I think they need to upgrade this battery.

I would wind up with the same problem i beleave if i was to buy a used extender, They just dont hold a charge with a darn. You can charge them and with in a few hours there down..still useable but needing charged...I think they need to upgrade this battery.

Why not try the manufacture to see they will be of help.

I do find the the battery of the extender is the weakest link in the system. While one in good working order is not a big issue, I do find that it's around 80% after 5 or 6 flights. It also seems to take a long time to charge. But then again, I'm sure boosting a WiFi signal 1/4 mile takes a lot of power.

If you have not seen it yet, take a look at this thread:

http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/wifi-range-extender-crappy-battery.14541/

I do find the the battery of the extender is the weakest link in the system. While one in good working order is not a big issue, I do find that it's around 80% after 5 or 6 flights. It also seems to take a long time to charge. But then again, I'm sure boosting a WiFi signal 1/4 mile takes a lot of power.

If you have not seen it yet, take a look at this thread:

http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/wifi-range-extender-crappy-battery.14541/
Yeah thanks thats what im going to do...Ordered one from Ebay couple days ago...should be a quick and good fix...Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.