Battery Question

Reaction score
Just sustained a crash into my neighbors tree after P2V+ drifted on approach. I had no control and it was a slow and painful incident. I have R/C for many years and am use to flying. With that being said, I always calibrate the compass prior to flight and have the green lights. I had 9 sats when this happened. Anyway, I checked the battery and it said I had 31 charges on it. This was purchased the Saturday before Xmas and probably flown less than 10 times. Three batteries came with the unit. Two will not report back with one saying not compatable and the other not saying anything. The third is the one with 31 cycles and the one I was flying with. All 31 say normal charge. Just wondering if all new batteries come with this many previous charges on them. Also, bent ( not break) one of the arms. Guess I will be springing for a new shell and diagnostics.

That sounds like it was a used one to me.

Sorry to hear this man but seems like DJI customers have multiple battery mishaps including myself & when we try to find out what is happening with our systems they deny responsibility & offer a very time limited warranty of only 3 months ( used to be 1 year ) see my recent post - viewtopic.php?f=27&t=33326

Well this is interesting..I decided to connect mY P2V+ to the computer and the battery that showed 31 charges is showing 4 charges on the computer and shows 31 on my DJI Vision App I use to fly with. Says the battery is 100% and all seems good. Imagine that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik