Battery Question

Reaction score
I have a question I have a P3 stanard it has been working great but I used it yesterday for about 30mins. from a full charged battery. When I landed the drone I went to shut of the battery (hold down the power button ) it would not shut off I tried this a few times same problem. The only wya i got it to shut off was to charge the battery then it shut off. I tried it again in the drone the same problem it will not shut off?. Any idea what the problem is? Thanks George

I have a question I have a P3 stanard it has been working great but I used it yesterday for about 30mins. from a full charged battery. When I landed the drone I went to shut of the battery (hold down the power button ) it would not shut off I tried this a few times same problem. The only wya i got it to shut off was to charge the battery then it shut off. I tried it again in the drone the same problem it will not shut off?. Any idea what the problem is? Thanks George
Could be operator error. The procedure is press once then press +hold for 2 seconds.

Sometimes it takes a while (10 -20 seconds maybe) for my P3 Adv to shut off but I recollect reading that that is due to the drone finishing some internal 'work'.
I haven't enountered an absolute refusal to shut off.

Yep you are correct. I just did not hold it off long enough. Won’t happen again. Thanks for the info.
so many times someone posted the same thing so we know right away the issue. good u got it. :)

Reactions: umanbean
but I used it yesterday for about 30mins. from a full charged battery.
Glad you got your problem figured it out, but - you got 30 minutes of flight time from a P3 battery? lol

Reactions: 3rdof5
Glad you got your problem figured it out, but - you got 30 minutes of flight time from a P3 battery? lol
I was wondering the same thing

No its not normal at all the batteries are at 23 minutes but 20 is more realistic.

Reactions: JoBe and umanbean

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31