Battery question ! Help

spidernetr said:
Hello all,
I am a proud owner of a dji phantom .
First i want to say "hello" to all forum members .
Now if someone can help me because i want to buy new batteries for my dji phantom and i found this one from the next link :
http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/2092 ... -Buchse-XH
Is this battery good for the dji phantom ?
Thank you .
With regards,
Iulian Tocu

Just so you know the battery from the link you posted has the incorrect connector.
You need the XT60 connector not the Deans as pictured.

For what it might be worth, I have four of the standard Phantom batteries. My rational is that each of them is the exact same size, has the right connectors, the same flying time on a charge, etc. I know they are more expensive, but the uniformity gives me (perhaps unwarranted) some peace of mind when flying roughly 1 grand worth of Phantom and extras.

Dronefly.com has a great 2250 mAh 45C lipo that fits perfectly in the Phantom. The only issue is the price but it has so much more power to be able to fly aggressively and not hit the red warning light so soon. You won't be disappointed. I also have the Nano-Tech lipo but I can't get them to fit and close the door like their video shows you can. Good Luck!

Those Turnigy 2.2s from Hobbyking are fine. I've got 6 of them and they have the same life as the kit batteries.

spidernetr said:
Thank you all for the answers .
I think i will buy 4 of this http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... _Pack.html

With regards ,
Iulian Tocu
I have one now and a second one coming. The wire insulation is thicker than the stock Phantom battery but will fit providing you start with the wires on the right side and folded across the battery before stuffing in the compartment. Also is is marginally thicker, several mm and is slightly heavier, approx 16 grams. I'm waiting for the second battery to arrive so I can compare flight times on a dual battery setup with the standard Phantom batteries.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj