Battery problems after firmware update 1.02.03

Reaction score
After the update to version 1.02.03 I had problems with the new battery 5870 mAh. I could not start the engines. With the older batteries there was no problem. After a downgrading to the older firmware version, the problem was gone. Apparently there is a bug in the firmware.

If there's a bug, it's not showing to all P4P... I had no problem to start engines and to update batteries ...
It seems other has issue with HC battery firmware upgrade.

I update through the Go 4 app, not through Assistant 2. Through the app, I never saw a prompt to update the batteries. Should be fine, right?

I update through the Go 4 app, not through Assistant 2. Through the app, I never saw a prompt to update the batteries. Should be fine, right?
I was prompted to update the high-capacity batteries after restarting the go 4 app (seems this is checked on startup). No prompt for the P4 battery I have.

I never saw a prompt to update the batteries. Should be fine, right?
New firmware updates don't always contain battery updates. You can check if an update is needed by starting at step #21 here.

Sorry, but I never update firmware via go app. I prefer USB cable solid connection throughout DJI assistant...
But I had to update firmware on HC battery and normal battery

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic