Battery Problem ?

Reaction score
flew the drone for less than a minute at 97% battery and it loses power and lands .... check the battery status after land still 90 some thing %

Possible causes: loose connection, battery too warm/cold, battery firmware not compatible with quad firmware, your drugs are working (sorry just kidding)

If this is a new (to you) battery, you usually must update the firmware. Put the firmware file on your SD card, insert into quad and turn on power. Beeps and flashes later (see firmware update for details) you must turn off your quad, then turn it back on.

Possible causes: loose connection, battery too warm/cold, battery firmware not compatible with quad firmware, your drugs are working (sorry just kidding)

If this is a new (to you) battery, you usually must update the firmware. Put the firmware file on your SD card, insert into quad and turn on power. Beeps and flashes later (see firmware update for details) you must turn off your quad, then turn it back on.
may i know where can i get the firmware ?

There are no firmware updates for the batteries any more. We need a little more info. Did you just get this Phantom. How may cycles has the battery have. What does the data between cells look like in the assistant. If you push and hold the power button on the battery for 8-10 seconds how may led's light up?

Reactions: yorlik
Those stats look good what does it show between cells for the mV for each cell are the real close together? So far that looks good. Look in the quad where the battery connections are and make sure they are shiny and clean. Then check the terminals on the battery for the same. If it all looks good the charge the battery and test It in the quad flying low and close and see if you get a least 16-18 minutes before you get low battery warning.

I have ONCE had a good battery report back some crap issue like no good or not dji model or some such drivel... it had NO effect on flying.

I THINK that if the 2 small pins are dirty and loose proper connection for the serial communications, it will report stuff like this, BUT I DO NOT THINK THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ACTUALLY CAUSING A LANDING FOR LOW BATTERY.

I believe your landing is because the ACTUAL voltage on the 2 BIG terminals went too low. So, unless your two big terminals are dirty, I suggest your battery has an issue.

Shawn it's hard to think a new battery with only two cycles has already bit the dust but anything can happen with electronic components. If you charge it back to 100 and fly with it again fly close where if it was to auto land again you'll be able to recover your craft. If it does it again and the battery is less than 30 days old, contact DJI support and RMA it for a replacment.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj