Battery problem... 2nd opinion

Reaction score
So I had battery cells recently showing up as bad... And to be honest... I have no clue about cells, voltage, etc....

However I did decide to fly and it was fine. Despite having the battery voltage displayed on DJI GO on top right corner and going red now and again it flew fine.

This time I went one step further. I hit 500 metres, (max altitude) and flew for 1½ miles. Red voltage came up on right hand side now and then. But it worked fine (I was flying in a field... The airdata map will show you this)

But still I don't like to risk my drone. What is the policy for DJI to replace the battery for a new one? Its got about 86% life left and about 70+ odd charges.

Here is a screen shot and also a link. Sorry if I can't give more details. I seen statistics charts, and everything and have no idea how to do it or even read it. I just use airdata.

Any help would be great. But will DJI replace the battery?

1505917829817.png

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

When batteries get wet there is corrosion in the electrics. It keeps getting worse. I have had my p3 get wet and the quad was fine. The battery was for a while also, but corrosion is like a growing cancer. I opened up the battery and it was nasty. The cells looked ok with no swelling. It was just the electronics.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I really like these two statements:

"This time I went one step further. I hit 500 metres, (max altitude) and flew for 1½ miles. Red voltage came up on right hand side now and then. But it worked fine (I was flying in a field... The airdata map will show you this) "

"But still I don't like to risk my drone. What is the policy for DJI to replace the battery for a new one? Its got about 86% life left and about 70+ odd charges."

Just like flying at night and crashing on top of the hotel before leaving for home in the morning. Is it not?? Hitting the LIKE button would be too much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers