battery - Phantom Vision

Reaction score
Hello all,

Can you please tell us same things about this new battery? lifetime period? charging time? or other things related to this.

Happy New Year.

Thank you

It's all on the DJI website in the markting stuff and in the instruction manual...

Lifespan of 300 discharge/charge cycles, takes between 60 and 90 minutes to charge depending on starting level, smart chip so it does its own balancing and low- and high-voltage protection internally, if you run it down to between 15 and 20% you get 20 minute flight times without thinking about it, 25 minutes if you don't do too much full speed work and hovering/power climbing, etc.

Pull_Up said:
It's all on the DJI website in the markting stuff and in the instruction manual...

Lifespan of 300 discharge/charge cycles, takes between 60 and 90 minutes to charge depending on starting level, smart chip so it does its own balancing and low- and high-voltage protection internally, if you run it down to between 15 and 20% you get 20 minute flight times without thinking about it, 25 minutes if you don't do too much full speed work and hovering/power climbing, etc.

Thank you very much. I forgot to read attentive the manually but I was not asking what the manual says but how it is in reality, if it behaves exactly as written in the manual or not, exceptions to the rule, problems etc.

Cheers

DJI recommends running the battery down < 8% periodically (like the old NiCd batteries). However nothing I have read on the net makes this same suggestion. In fact, most of what I have read indicates that over discharging is a sure way to kill a lipo. So what gives?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers