Battery P2V / P3

same deal. only P3 batteries will work w/ the P3.

Upgrade. You won't regret it for an instant.

To the P2V+ or the P3. the P3 is out of my budget right now but I could swing for the P2V+ and have 3 batteries. Unless I get the P2V repaired and could sell it with one battery in it. I'm not sure how the used Phantom market is with the P2V. If I'd done more research I'd gone straight to the P2V+ but the P2V as been a good trainer model.

I would wait until the P3 is in your budget then. V+ is incremental compared to the P3.

To the P2V+ or the P3. the P3 is out of my budget right now but I could swing for the P2V+ and have 3 batteries. Unless I get the P2V repaired and could sell it with one battery in it. I'm not sure how the used Phantom market is with the P2V. If I'd done more research I'd gone straight to the P2V+ but the P2V as been a good trainer model.
Sell them both-- and upgrade the technology is moving ahead fast--- this time next year the first edition of P3 will be out of date and we will probably be looking at P3 V2 or maybe P4:)

As with anything as far as electronics (TV's, cameras, cell phones,computers, etc.) as soon as you get it out of the box it's outdated. :):(
That is so true, blame it on Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, they started this mess way back in the early 80'so_O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues