Battery not discharging

Reaction score
For some reason my batteries are not discharging I tried the settings on two days to discharge nothing happened waited several days so then I went back put the setting on three days to discharge still fully charged so the only way I'm discharging my batteries is to keep them in the phantom and run them for several hours to bring them down back to 50% any other suggestions appreciate your help

batteries _start_ to discharge at that time. They usually take 3-4 extra days to discharge to around 50%. Also, if you press the power button at any time, the cycle starts all over.

Dischare rate is VERY slow. Just remember to turn batteries on/off and verify they are actually charged and not in discharge mode before flying. My dad lost his phantom due to battery being discharged. (Long story).

That's what I've been doing pushing the button each day to see if they discharged will not be pushing those buttons for a few days thanks for the advice

Also did not know there was an on and off button where do you turn the batteries on and off

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20