Battery Not Charging on Phantom 3 std

Reaction score
Whet flying 2 days. After I finished I pulled the battery out and it sat for about 36 hours BATTERY 2 .JPG BATTERY 3 .JPG battery 1.JPG It landed at 21%. Went to charge this morning and nothing. Would not charge. I tried several combinations of ways to try to get it started charging. Researched endlessly.. Then it was flashing 4 light in succession so thought it the issue was solved then about 5 later minutes all the lights went off again. Thought it was charged. So i inserted the battery and nothing no lights of any kind on the battery. I have seen them all flash at the same tine and in succession. I have tried another charger with the see results. Im attaching a few pics from heathydrones.con because im not sure how to exactly how to download them.. I would truly appreciate any help or feedback Im at a compete lost. I have tried and tried and have now i want to ask the experts. I havd searched and searched and no luck . Thanks a millon

Last edited:
Looks like your battery was running pretty hot. What I've heard is 60C 140F is the point where it becomes volatile and you're very close to that. So I wonder if it was damaged last flight?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik