Battery not charging fully + blinking then not showing any lights

Reaction score
Video of issue:

Hey guys!

while Im charging my battery it will blink on for the two led slots then all the lights will turn off for a few seconds and then it will turn back on and blink to two slots and then off.

It never fully charges, usually after 4 minutes of plugging it in it completely stops blinking and doesn't show any blinking lights.

It never charges full, what should i do?

thanks!

It also doesn't power up my drone when I plug it in, but shows its half way charged when I put it in.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you had a crash wiyh that battery? I had the same problem after a crash , the battery has been condemed

Have you tried turning the battery on and then plugging it in? Only out of the bird. Short press and then long press, let blink and then plug it in?

Have you tried turning the battery on and then plugging it in? Only out of the bird. Short press and then long press, let blink and then plug it in?

I have many times my friend, not working :( I usually always turn the battery on then plug it in anyways..

If led 2 blinks two times per second it's over current detected if it blinks 3 times per second it's a short circuit detected. Check in your manual page 28.

There was a similar thread a couple months ago, and if I'm not mistaken, the member's charger was bad.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There was a similar thread a couple months ago, and if I'm not mistaken, the member's charger was bad.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How do you make the charge not bad?

DON'T turn on the battery, and then plug it in ... if nothing else, the arc will pit the contacts ... plug it in first, then turn it on ...

It never charges full, what should i do?

You don't say how old it is. If you bought it recently, return it.

If it's older, there are a couple of things you can check. One thing is to look at the cell levels in the Go app to see if they're all about the same voltage. If not, you have a bad cell or more.

There's also a battery life test in the manual. Press the power button on the battery and hold it for 5 seconds. It will then give you a series of sold and/or blinking lights. There's a table in the owners manual that tells you what the lights indicators mean, under the heading Battery Life.

Chris

Is that your only battery?

Now it does this

I have one more battery, i didn't turn it on before putting the charger and now it blinks on led

Should I keep charging it or what are my options

Should I keep charging it or what are my options
Hello, when I asked if that was your only battery, I was thinking if you wasn't, you would tell us if the other battery works fine or not on the charger and the Phantom.

I have two and the other one works well it's not the charger thabjs a lot for the info everyone !

I have two and the other one works well it's not the charger thabjs a lot for the info everyone !
I will look some more for somebody else that was having something odd with an battery, DJI gave them some instructions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4