Battery luck

Reaction score
I am in need of another battery and I am wondering about the "knockoff" brand batteries that are on ebay for around 70 bucks. I'm a bit nervous about going anywhere else but DJI for these and need to hear from those who have used the knockoffs and if they are performing OK. Thanks All

I am in need of another battery and I am wondering about the "knockoff" brand batteries that are on ebay for around 70 bucks. I'm a bit nervous about going anywhere else but DJI for these and need to hear from those who have used the knockoffs and if they are performing OK. Thanks All
The search function is really useful... there are 00's of threads associated with 3rd party batteries - the consensus is don't; you're risking your $1k drone to save $50.

Reactions: RodPad and Oso
I've a 'chicken feet' one, bought on rcmoment site for about 65€.
It works like the original one, no issues yet, same flying time.
just to be aware that if something wrong happens using this battery DJI voids your warranty

Last edited:
I bought a battery in eBay and it is over 90% identical to DJI. Just a small tad difference on the writing on the label. It was $50 and I have not had any issues with it.

Just be aware some firmware updates will render the aftermarket battery useless.

If you buy litchi it does not recognize 3rd party batteries so you will be able to use any knock offs!!!

Reactions: Numone
The search function is really useful... there are 00's of threads associated with 3rd party batteries - the consensus is don't; you're risking your $1k drone to save $50.
Post a search example for the new guys. ;)

It took me a while. :rolleyes:

Rod

Reactions: Numone
Post a search example for the new guys. ;)

It took me a while. :rolleyes:

Rod

Very well said Rod.

We all started at the same place.

Reactions: Numone and RodPad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.