Battery low warning when my battery is at 75%?

Reaction score
I was using ground station and was doing a flight mission with 4 points set around me. The first and furthest being around 1200 feet away at 200 ft altitude. I hit the first waypoint and lost signal for a minute (it usually does at about that distance) but quickly regained it. It headed to its second waypoint which was 500ft away when a warning flashed on the screen that read "WARNING BATTERY BELOW 30%, RETURN HOME?" I had been paying close attention to the battery percentage on the top right of the camera app and it read 75%. I noticed that the timer on the bar up top said one minute. I hit the warning icon to bring it home and it came back. I brought it to about 3 feet high and hovered for about 5 min and the timer bar stayed at 1 minute. The battery icon had gone down to 65% at this time which would be about right.

I do not have the latest version of the DJI app. I had it installed but it kept crashing when I moved the camera so I unintalled it and reinstalled the previous one.

Battery warnings are usually down to dirty contacts on the battery and its connector, try giving them a clean then use the phantom asst software to check out your battery status

ccase39, if you're looking for a good cleaner, DeoXit cleaner spray works well for cleaning battery contacts.

Last edited:
msinger said:
ccase39, if you're looking for a good cleaner, DeoXit cleaner spray works well for cleaning battery contacts.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot. Only had it about a week and have kept it stored in my case. It would be awesome if it's this simple.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl