Battery low indication

Reaction score
So today i took off on a full charge the weather is calm but temp here in northwoods of Wisconsin is 25 this morning. Right off the bat it seemed sluggish to me but i thought maybe it was just my imagination sense i havent flown in 2weeks. also battery was full charged from 2 weeks ago i know i shouldn't of left battery that way but it is what it is. So i went 300ft up and started to head out about 2min after that my tablet says your battery is low will return home in 10sec but OSD showed 97% full with 19min left..so it kinda freaked me out i cancelled the return home and flew it back and landed asap. Has anyone experienced this is? Should i be worried of a powerloss? Is battery going bad? Or just a fluke?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'd try recharging it again and try it after a fresh charge. Maybe there's a bad or going bad cell in the pack

So today i took off on a full charge the weather is calm but temp here in northwoods of Wisconsin is 25 this morning. Right off the bat it seemed sluggish to me but i thought maybe it was just my imagination sense i havent flown in 2weeks. also battery was full charged from 2 weeks ago i know i shouldn't of left battery that way but it is what it is. So i went 300ft up and started to head out about 2min after that my tablet says your battery is low will return home in 10sec but OSD showed 97% full with 19min left..so it kinda freaked me out i cancelled the return home and flew it back and landed asap. Has anyone experienced this is? Should i be worried of a powerloss? Is battery going bad? Or just a fluke?

So, how did this story end??

Hi
You are very lucky that didn't end BAD, NEVER fly with a battery that wasn't charged fully charged recently.There are tons of stories of crashes due to batteries that were charged days ago. The screen will say they are good but a minute or 2 later down they come and and sometimes that's bad news.
D

Charge the battery again and test it with DJI Go App, it should show equal charges in all the cells. Minor deviations are acceptable, else reject the battery.

Thank you for the advice I definitely won't do that again I'm in process of discharging all my batteries now main cause of the weather here it's cold now. I will still fly but not as much. The one battery in question after recharging the first cell on screen shows .15 lower volts than the rest of them. Only 9 charges in and still says 100% capacity. But I definitely will not do that again not sure what I was thinking I should know better not my first drone. I don't want to learn the hard way

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the advice I definitely won't do that again I'm in process of discharging all my batteries now main cause of the weather here it's cold now. I will still fly but not as much. The one battery in question after recharging the first cell on screen shows .15 lower volts than the rest of them. Only 9 charges in and still says 100% capacity. But I definitely will not do that again not sure what I was thinking I should know better not my first drone. I don't want to learn the hard way

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Read the battery info and the manual-- all kinds of good advice and instructions there.

Do you know that the battery will discharge itself in 10 days unless you changed that setting. Your battery was not at 100% charged after two weeks.

Please read the manual and learn about the quad and what happens when you don't fly it for 2 weeks.

You are very lucky my friend!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20