Battery limitations

I mean max 25 min flights if you go by DJI stats on paper. how far can you really go and insure a safe return without blowing out your batteries? seems like max range on BVR flight with the Phantom 2 is excess.

d4ddyo said:
I mean max 25 min flights if you go by DJI stats on paper. how far can you really go and insure a safe return without blowing out your batteries? seems like max range on BVR flight with the Phantom 2 is excess.

Its not all about how far you can go.
Its also about the quality of the video feed. Imagine being able to record in HD while flying or viewing the flight on a 50" tv.
If you had a long enough lead you could literally be sitting in your living room controlling and watching your Phantom flying on a big screen.
And all for only 1300 bucks. lol

2trickpony said:
d4ddyo said:

Its not all about how far you can go.
Its also about the quality of the video feed. Imagine being able to record in HD while flying or viewing the flight on a 50" tv.
If you had a long enough lead you could literally be sitting in your living room controlling and watching your Phantom flying on a big screen.
And all for only 1300 bucks. lol

$1300? where are you getting $1300. I'm seeing it for $1600

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.