Battery life

Reaction score
I flew yesterday my phantom 3 professional with life battery 94% . I charged it today I flew it two hours ago . After that I noticed that my battery's life reduced to 34% . Does anybody know why?

Lol OP may have to spell check your post.

How old is the battery? Are you talking about the battery health or the amount the battery has left to fly?

My battery is five months old with 30 charges. Iam talking about the buttery health.

My buttery is five months old with 30 charges. Iam talking about the buttery health.
:) They are busting you because you spelled 'battery' incorrectly as 'buttery'.
Also, check the manual as it tells you how to care for your battery as it needs more care than a traditional alkaline battery you may be used to.
See here -> P3P Manual

I can't explain why a battery's health would decline that much in one day. I would run it down some ( without flying), recharge it, and check the health again. If still really poor, must be a bad battery. Any data from Heathydrones?

Well Come On In, to the Forum and Phantom 3 family.

Got any Hot Crossed Buns? Hehe
Buttery updated | DJI Phantom Forum
You could have asked that question in this buttery goodness thread.

Yes, definitely sounds like a case of Pilot patient did not follow instructions to RTFM. Read The Flight Manual/s.
Those handy helpful PDF files are also included right in the Go App.

You may need to deep cycle your intelligent flight battery.

Run it down to 8% with the rotor blades removed, and then recharge it back to 100%. Hopefully this will correct that error. If not, you're hooped, and will need to send it back to @dji, or exchange it where you bought it, if possible. I take it, that you have but one intelligent flight battery?

RedHotPoker

Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.