Battery life? What's real fly time?

Reaction score
I know this is been posted but I heard that the later production batteries are better
I have my vision plus about 3 weeks I have about 20 flights I have 4 batteries total I almost never get more than 15 minutes. Is this the case with everyone. I also was told its 25 minute fly time without camera and gimbel with 15 mins is the norm
Thanks

Lucky to get more than 16 or so minutes

And your battery percentage at the end of the typical flight with 20+ minutes is...? Approximately?

un hombre said:
And your battery percentage at the end of the typical flight with 20+ minutes is...? Approximately?
That's the real question because I land when I get to 30%. Others try to get the last drop out of their batteries. I would rather live to fly another day!

My flights range from 13 to 17 minutes with my coming back in at the 30% power remaining point the real variable being the winds which can be pretty brisk at times on the beach and causeway.

According to the description on the packaging, out of the box DJI says 25 minutes, this of course is not the case so it is false advertising. There is no disclaimer saying max 25 minutes or up to 25 minutes, it says Intelligent flight battery and 25 minutes flight time on the packaging...

Anyone out there if you have been able to attain a flight of 25 minutes please let us know...

I get around 16 minutes max. but that's usually at around 16-20% battery left. I usually don't push it past that.

Anyone who says they are getting 25+ minute flight times are flat out LYING. :roll:

i get worried at50% because that one time that i was fighting a little breeze to return home and i went to climb a little to stay above trees and right then battery dropped to 15% things started to go bad quickly and it landed where it was 600' away from me. so. i did some testing and under load can really change bättery and can trigger rth or fs. so now 10 minutes has been my adverage.

Ok so then I'm right on I get about 15 minutes with 30 percent left then I fly it close by for another minute or two.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers