Battery issues

Reaction score
I sometimes get battery error messages during flight and would like to know if anyone else has these issues.
Contacts on the batteries and the Phantom are cleaned often with a Q-tip and contact cleaner and the pins are in good working order. The messages only pop up for a short period of time then go away.
The Phantom flies fine when these errors pop up. They seem to appear when applying a lot of power or when doing a fast yaw.
Model is a P2V+ Ver.3

Attachments

• Batt 3.jpg
    Batt 3.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 343
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 371
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 336
I often get battery warnings at full vertical thrust. I just ease back a bit and they go away. I have 5 batteries of various ages, same for all of them.

I sometimes get battery error messages during flight and would like to know if anyone else has these issues.
Contacts on the batteries and the Phantom are cleaned often with a Q-tip and contact cleaner and the pins are in good working order. The messages only pop up for a short period of time then go away.
The Phantom flies fine when these errors pop up. They seem to appear when applying a lot of power or when doing a fast yaw.
Model is a P2V+ Ver.3
Ensure battery is firmly seated.

This does not apply to my case, cannot see this info on the Phantom 2. I only fly down to 40 to 50%. I see these messages shortly after takeoff with a freshly charged battery. It does not always happen. Thanks for the effort though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik