battery issue

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the board. I am from the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have flown the Blade 350qx2 before coming over to DJI. I am having a battery issue so any help would be appreciated.

In a nutshell I have just sent one battery back for doing this exact same thing. I fly and land...still have about 60% battery life. Then I cannot get the battery to shut off. I push the button once, and then again holding it. Except this time it will not shut off.

I also cannot restart the motors. Now I am getting a yellow, red, red, red, flashing light in atti mode. I recalibrated the IMU and nothing. It has all the latest upgrades to firmware except the battery as I did not want to do that one after reading all the issues.

I has flown fine for about 6-7 flights. Well now it wont turn off. When i plug it into the computer and fire up the software it is also telling me it is not an authentic DJI battery (when it is).

It also will no longer work on the charger.

Please take a look at the two videos (they are like 90 seconds each) and let me know if you have any ideas or help. Surely I couldnt have gotten two defective batteries could I?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHJ1Kbbs3Mg[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_6l-y2CSWw[/youtube]

At the second push of the button don't let it pushed so long. After you see all the lights released it.

phantomi, Where are you with the 3.08 firmware upgrade? Have you gotten to the point where you upgrade the batteries?

i have tried every which way. i've turned this on an off before without issue. if it seems i am holding it longer it is just to show that nothing i do seems to make a difference. look at this video to clarify some things.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-wPklha2s[/youtube]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-28-18-02-12.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-28-18-02-12.png
    387.2 KB · Views: 410
Earlier today I had a similar incident. I have been upgrading the 3.08 firmware. All 4 batteries upgraded my without incident. After upgrading my batteries I continued on to the firmware upgrade. When the Phantom Assistant Software screen came up it gave me "Invalid Battery" warning.

Later I placed the same battery in my phantom where I gave the same warning with the Phantom Assistant software. With warning on screen I moved to the Upgrade column and proceeded to upgrade the battery for second time. It took extra time up but the battery seems fine now but will watch it carefully when I fly.

i upgraded all firmware today (except battery)....no luck. i'm in the process of running battery down to see if i can do something that way

Draettig said:
phantomi, Where are you with the 3.08 firmware upgrade? Have you gotten to the point where you upgrade the batteries?

I upgrade the dji battery but not a limefuel that received today. Both are working very well.

topcop12 said:
i upgraded all firmware today (except battery)....no luck. i'm in the process of running battery down to see if i can do something that way
Why you didn't upgrade battery as last resource?

It was too late. Once it won't power down the software won't recognize it as an original battery. And once it is recognized it will not let you do an upgrade. So by the time that happens, it's already too late

Ok. I see, well I think that it is very improbable that you 'll has two defective batteries so the problem should be firmwares related. Then downgrading must be the logic next step. Hope to see soon that you solved your batteries issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20