battery issue maybe?

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the drone world also new to the phantom, but i recently bought a used phantom 2 vision for $80 to start my new hobby. However, he did say the battery or charger is not working. For $80, what the heck i will take it. I've order some new battery for it, but in the meantime i want to make sure it's a bad battery and not the charger itself. He hasn't flown the drone in a year, so the lights on the battery are all dark. When i plug in the charger i get a green light on the charger but when i plug in the battery nothing happens. Any advise would be helpful. Thank you!

when you plug in the battery are you pushing the button on the battery to turn it on ?. :idea:

Last edited:
yes, and nothing happens. At this point i ve left the battery on the charger for about 4 hrs.

I got these from google from this forum,
" You did push the button twice to cut the battery on and then plug it up right ?"
and
" Maybe try to leave on charger for some time: if battery is hard discharged they can show charging only after some time."

It might be that the person whom you have bought it from did not properly store the batteries. The can't be stored completely flat or completely full either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers