Battery issue - as soon as it gives the red flash, auto land

Reaction score
I've had this for a while, but I want some confirmation as my knowledge is not as good as it should be. The battery seems fine - 15 minutes flying the Phantom 2 with 3D gimbal and gopro. I remember some time ago that I could fly and when the battery got to 1 green bar (on the actual battery) the green lights (on the phantom arms) would then flash red and I'd still have a bit of flight time left to bring her in or continue flying if I wanted to.

Now, I notice the lights on the Phantom arms stay green until the battery is showing 1 bar left, when the lights on the arm go red fleshing and it starts to ascend if I'm flying low as if for auto land. I can take control easy enough and bring her in for a hand catch.

Why this sudden change from a bit of flying time on red flashing to none at all? Battery must be OK with 15 mins fly time.....

Is the check box in the critical low battery checked? It's in the P2 assistant software in battery under the advanced tab. The CLB acts the same way failsafe does.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20