Battery issue after update.

Reaction score
I updated my new 4 yesterday and it flew fine right after. Today I'm getting battery errors on all my new batteries. Showing 27% on fully charged battery. Not sure what to do next except call DJI. Will not fly until I figure it out. Might try to reinstall firmware and set the compass again to see what it does.

I recharged the batteries and waited for the lights to go off. Could not reinstall the firmware but did do another calibration. Seemed to do the trick for now. Waiting time for warm up is longer than P3 so I'll chill out the copter in fridge before I calibrate again right after I take it out of the cold.

Everything seemed to go ok today. I put he 4 in the freezer for 30 min. Then I went out to a big field to start up and recalibrate the compass. Warmup Tim too almost two min. Not next time I hope. Battery issues have seemed to go away and flight time was good.

Everything seemed to go ok today. I put he 4 in the freezer for 30 min. Then I went out to a big field to start up and recalibrate the compass. Warmup Tim too almost two min. Not next time I hope. Battery issues have seemed to go away and flight time was good.
What's this 'warm up' you are referring to?

When starting up the DJI Go app says Aircraft warming up in orange before it goes green and says safe to fly. Some times it takes two minutes for it to warm up so I can fly. My P3 did this too. Fixed it by cooling down in fridge and then calibrating compass.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1