battery help

Reaction score
I bought a crashed p3 pro from a older man and thought I was getting a good deal as there was three batteries but two of them will not charge. They light up one light and blink three times fast then repeat when plugged into the charger........any one have a fix??

Is the one light the left one the one that farthest away from the turn on button? Also when the green light blinks 3 times does the red light on the turn on button stays on and when the green light stops does the red light turn off to?

Is the one light the left one the one that farthest away from the turn on button? Also when the green light blinks 3 times does the red light on the turn on button stays on and when the green light stops does the red light turn off to?

yes it is and yes it does.....exactly as you described it....

Reactions: jnix
This is no help to you but mine is doing the same **** thing....lol. I just bought a P3P 3 days ago and that's what I got out of the box. :eek:

oh bummer I thought you had a fix for me since you had the symptoms down......oh well I think that is what you get when you store your batteries for a long time without charging them.......I think that is why mine are messed up....the guy I bought it from crashed them many moons ago and they were sitting in a box in his garage.....2 p3 pros and 1 p2 vision+ and four batteries......$350 thought it was a steal.......till 2 batteries didn't charge then 1 p3 didn't work at all the p2 works but no camera and the other p3 has a short somewhere and flew the first day but hasn't since then.........ugggghhhhh

Your luck sounds like mine.....lol. If I hear anything I will let you know, and do the same for me.

gotcha.......the battery from the p2 I can turn on and it seems to charge one bar a day.....maybe try to turn on the battery while it is charging.......I can't find anything that would help our situation on any of the threads here and dji is NO HELP........

It is possible the batteries have been allowed to discharge to a critical level, they may be unserviceable. Leave on the charger for 10mins+. If charging does not commence you can forget it.

Reactions: jnix
I tried charging while it was on and after about 10 min it goes back to the green light blinking 3 times.

It is possible the batteries have been allowed to discharge to a critical level, they may be unserviceable. Leave on the charger for 10mins+. If charging does not commence you can forget it.
I left it on for about 12 hr to see if it will come back and nothing. I think its like you said, its in a real low discharge that can't be recovered.

my p2 battery has been on the charger for 3 days and it has gotten further than ever.....it is now up to a solid 3 bars.....woo hooo.........it does turn off every now and then and I turn it back on then it charges for a bit...........it will be interesting to see how it does in the bird and how it does next time I charge it......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers