Battery help

Reaction score
The battery will start to do the normal charging sequence then go to a 3 blink sequence in LED 1 and wont charge. Any help would be appreciated.

The manual will tell you what the led blinking sequence means.

Are you sure it's not led 4 that's flashing?

IMG_3210.PNG

I've had a read around, both here and on Google.

From what I've read, some people suggest that it's a temperature issue which, of course, is normally indicated by a flashing LED4.

A couple of suggestions here:- Phantom Battery Won't Charge - LED blinks 3 times , popping it in the fridge for a while and then try it - or by force-charging (switching battery on and then connecting to the charger).

Also have a look at this Google search https://www.google.bg/search?client...&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=SzxmWZb8Bo3Y8AeKjZTgDQ Maybe you'll get lucky!

Will a "broken cell" cause hyper movement of the bird? Slightest tap of stick and I get pronounced jerk in that direction. Calibrated compass just prior to this very short flight. *** Just answered my own question and maybe someone else's .A "broken cell" will cause (or at least can cause) hyper-sensitivity of the sticks and even reversed response to the stick input. How do I now know? When in doubt use a new battery.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj