Battery for phantom 1.5

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the floureon 3s 5500 batteries? I ordered the multistar 5200 only to return it because it didn't fit and I didn't want to add anymore stuff to use a 10c battery. Then the 4000 mah multistar I find pointless in using for only an increase of 5 min.
I want a battery that will get me that 18-20 min flight time with GoPro and fpv equipment :p

So by the size dimensions of the floureon 5500 batteries compared to the multistar 5200 it looks like they will fit and they are also lighter. And I'm talking about the ones with the xt60 connecter

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1458565687.359937.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1458565697.739268.jpg

On Amazon if interested and feel free to test for me first :)

Just to let you know I ordered 2 of the multistar 4000mah batteries, also ordered the dual battery setup for our drones. With the 2 multistar batteries mounted on either side and strapped in on the mounts from the kit, I am getting about 22 to 25 minutes of flight time. With my 2 stock batteries I get around 14 min of flight time. As far as I am concerned this works well for my flying needs.

That's a heavy setup tho if I was to use that I'd have my drone carrying 2 batteries / walkera g-2d gimbal and my GoPro hero 4 with a Boscam transmitter for fpv

Yea a bit but i weighed it all and i too have a sony cam for fpv as with a garmin cam and a boscam tx. No problems flying yet.

My drone with 2 batteries and everything else mounted weighs not much more than what dji says for liftoff weight.

I guess I'll try these batteries if not I'll resort to the dual mount and use these batteries lol

Has anyone tried the floureon 3s 5500 batteries? I ordered the multistar 5200 only to return it because it didn't fit and I didn't want to add anymore stuff to use a 10c battery. Then the 4000 mah multistar I find pointless in using for only an increase of 5 min.
I want a battery that will get me that 18-20 min flight time with GoPro and fpv equipment :p

So by the size dimensions of the floureon 5500 batteries compared to the multistar 5200 it looks like they will fit and they are also lighter. And I'm talking about the ones with the xt60 connecter
Were did you buy your multistar 5200 batteries from I bought mine from Hobby King off Ebay and mine are the same size as my Floureons 3000mah batteries I was surprised of the size I guess theres 2 different sizes in these batteries I still gotta get a bigger door and I found a guy on Ebay that prints them for less than 20.00 bucks and he special prints different sizes for no more money free shipping to

I have 1 multistar 5200 from Amazon and 2 5500 floureon 3s batteries from Amazon as well. Ordered the 40mm battery door from shapeway and I'm good to go. Flight time with both is over 20min and I'm using the walkera g-2d gimbal and hero4 with 9450 plastic props :)

Yep i agree, i just put on a set of DJI thrust boosted 9450 props, they are plastic and wow what a difference.

I been watching lots of videos I had a set of 8inch carbon fiber there very stiff and I liked them my girl runs 9inch dji props on here fc40 and there very flexible I haven't weight my quad yet but im thinking the carbon will B better since im a little heavy with my fat shark on board my osd and the battery alone is quite heavy il report back times when its all together

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20