Battery flashing green only

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just bought an FC40 and after ONE flight the battery charger is blinking green and not charging at all. I've treble checked the connections, the 3s socket etc, but still not going red to suggest it's charging..please help as I'm desperate to get back out there !

Have you run the battery totally flat, in first flight ??

No - the light on the phantom was flashing red and it started to hover around 4 ft high and gradually dropped so i took it down and switched off. Oddly enough, I've left it a while (prior to having a complete strop) and it seems to be charging ok again. Can you recommend an alternative charger as I'm not reading good things about the dji charger already. Thanks for your help (from a complete novice)

Mrsweep said:
No - the light on the phantom was flashing red and it started to hover around 4 ft high and gradually dropped so i took it down and switched off. Oddly enough, I've left it a while (prior to having a complete strop) and it seems to be charging ok again. Can you recommend an alternative charger as I'm not reading good things about the dji charger already. Thanks for your help (from a complete novice)

I would not use other than DJI charger - remenber to let batt. cool before reecharge. i´m "semi novice" myself :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20