Battery fit

Reaction score
My P4P battery does not seat flush with the body, there is a tiny gap. Anyone else experiencing this with their P4P?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you just have the one battery? I'd be curious to see if all batteries fit like this. I have not experienced this but I have observed that the batteries do seem to be a very tight fit. I have one battery that is very difficult to remove.

Reaction score
Yes, I have 3 P4 batteries and one new p4p battery and all tight fit, make sure you give them a nice two thumb push to get them to fit snug

Reaction score
Do you just have the one battery? I'd be curious to see if all batteries fit like this. I have not experienced this but I have observed that the batteries do seem to be a very tight fit. I have one battery that is very difficult to remove.
Yeah I just have the one stock battery. I need to test it with a different battery.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a **** hard time removing my battery from the drone. It fits so freaking snug.

Reactions: Zzz
Reaction score
Some of my batteries fit more snug than others. It's probably your battery

Reaction score
My P4P has the same slight gap. I have another battery arriving tomorrow so will be interesting to see it's the same. Not that I think it matters, it's not going anywhere.

Reactions: tonyt76
Reaction score
The high capacity battery fits snugly and a P4 battery is somewhat looser on the underside. About the same as yours. If you can hear and see the clicking, you have nothing to worry about IMO. But check it every time you pop it in.

Reaction score
how do you go about making the p4p battery come out easier/
the one I had was a real bear to get out.
thx D

Reaction score
My P4P has the same slight gap. I have another battery arriving tomorrow so will be interesting to see it's the same. Not that I think it matters, it's not going anywhere.
Let me know if the second battery fits better

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
how do you go about making the p4p battery come out easier/
the one I had was a real bear to get out.
thx D
Just give it some time. The more you use it, the sooner it will loosen up.

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zimeco-geo