Battery fit

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27337

My P4P battery does not seat flush with the body, there is a tiny gap. Anyone else experiencing this with their P4P?

3c8dd4c279b8323930181c9dda2adef5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you just have the one battery? I'd be curious to see if all batteries fit like this. I have not experienced this but I have observed that the batteries do seem to be a very tight fit. I have one battery that is very difficult to remove.

Yes, I have 3 P4 batteries and one new p4p battery and all tight fit, make sure you give them a nice two thumb push to get them to fit snug

Do you just have the one battery? I'd be curious to see if all batteries fit like this. I have not experienced this but I have observed that the batteries do seem to be a very tight fit. I have one battery that is very difficult to remove.

Yeah I just have the one stock battery. I need to test it with a different battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a **** hard time removing my battery from the drone. It fits so freaking snug.

Reactions: Zzz
The high capacity battery fits snugly and a P4 battery is somewhat looser on the underside. About the same as yours. If you can hear and see the clicking, you have nothing to worry about IMO. But check it every time you pop it in.

how do you go about making the p4p battery come out easier/
the one I had was a real bear to get out.
thx D

how do you go about making the p4p battery come out easier/
the one I had was a real bear to get out.
thx D
Just give it some time. The more you use it, the sooner it will loosen up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.