Battery firmware?

Reaction score
I had no idea that these batteries also could use a firmware update. I had just received my two batteries and one was giving me an error. The app wasn't reading any charge even though it was fully charged. It gave me a message a long the lines of firmware incompatible. Thank God all I had to do was swipe to resolve the issue. When I did slide the bar across it appeared to be doing nothing but after about ten seconds the battery showed up normal and fully charged in the app.

I had no idea that these batteries also could use a firmware update. I had just received my two batteries and one was giving me an error. The app wasn't reading any charge even though it was fully charged. It gave me a message a long the lines of firmware incompatible. Thank God all I had to do was swipe to resolve the issue. When I did slide the bar across it appeared to be doing nothing but after about ten seconds the battery showed up normal and fully charged in the app.
Well it was Steve Jobs that said it's all about software, not hardware.

He was right about the $60 light bulb too, with software and all. Say what you will but the man had vision. Not surprised there is software in these batteries although I've never seen a firmware update for one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik