Battery firmware update

Reaction score
Yes I know the new firmware does not require the RC or batteries to be updated.

I bought a new battery from Amazon DJI store. $149. This battery does need an upgrade. How do I go about doing this?

Download the 1.3.2 firmware, extract the bin to the root of the sd card and leave it there.
This will update battery automatically and will NOT downgrade the bird.

Reactions: jhoke
Download the 1.3.2 firmware, extract the bin to the root of the sd card and leave it there.
Do I have to unzip it? I added the 1.3.2 to the ad and nothing. It was already in .bin

I also have the new firmware on the ad card.. Is that ok?

you can only have one .bin file on the card. remove the new one first

Reactions: Mike Mauk
The gimbal is making the noise but I'm not seeing the same lights flash on the battery as I did on a YouTube video

The gimbal is making the noise but I'm not seeing the same lights flash on the battery as I did on a YouTube video

Now when I turn it on it just beeps real loud, nonstop. This time it did not give me the upgrade battery sign. Just won't stop beeping.

I think it only installed half way. I checked the text it said upgrading. Now just loud beeping... What to do next?

I went from 1.9 to 1.4 without doing battery's then went back down to 1.3 to do controller and battery's, from the log file said success going back to 1.3 took around 20min. I put my other battery in and that took about 2 then went back to 1.4 it took another 20

I went from 1.9 to 1.4 without doing battery's then went back down to 1.3 to do controller and battery's, from the log file said success going back to 1.3 took around 20min. I put my other battery in and that took about 2 then went back to 1.4 it took another 20
Loud beeping finally stopped.. Lois to be upgrading again. I'm going to give it a bit and keep my eye on the gimbal light

The battery update went away no it says update phantom and camera. Maybe I down graded it by having two bin files on one Sd

Gimbal light solid green. Phantom blinking.. Ok to turn off?
That's done.
Check the txt file and phantom About > Firmware.

Is this right? P3S_FW_V01.03.0020.bin
I just put this on the sd card but really hate to put it in the p3a if it may mess something else up.. there is nothing else on the sd card it is clean I deleted everything on it before I put that bin file on it. I really do not want to mess something up for 1 battery upgrade. thanks for any help here

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20