P3 Firmware Battery Firmware Update

Reaction score
I have three new batteries I acquired on sale so now it's time to put them into circulation. My challenge is what Phantom 3 do I use when updating the firmware; Standard or Professional? Does it matter? I own both.

The P3S is running 1.9.20+, however, the P3Pro is maybe a couple of updates behind and I sort of want to leave it that way for now. It's working fine so I would rather not pop a .bin file in there.

So did I just answer my own question and just use the P3S? And if so, is there any risk in using those batteries in the P3Pro?

The P3S gets more air time than the Pro.

Unsure with firmware,never had to do it,but did use p34k battery in p3s as a second and worked sweet same other way round,15-2volt 68wh on both battery's so never had any issues

Unsure with firmware,never had to do it,but did use p34k battery in p3s as a second and worked sweet same other way round,15-2volt 68wh on both battery's so never had any issues
These batts will work in any P3. But my Standard and Pro have different firmware. I think I'll use the P3S and then test them on the P3Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31