Battery firmware question ...

Reaction score
I've upgraded P3P fw to 1.10.0090. Everything went fine, update success.
But looking inside the log file (P3X_FW_LOG_AB.txt) I noted this text:

Code:
[00708981][11 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00709121][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00709178][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33
The line above are relative to battery firmware (sect. [11]). My battery fw, as seen in the log, is at 1.8.0.0 but it is not upgraded to 2.0.0.33 (not supported by battery?). I think that little before pubblication of fw 1.9.60, where distributed new batteries with different hw inside...Have someone noted this strange issue ?
This happened the first time with fw 1.9.60. The P3P anyway is working fine.

First I'd like to ask if you know what other sections relate to other than [11]?

I believe you installed A/C firmware that had newer battery firmware, and then went back older A/C firmware again. Basically. the v2.0.0.33 firmware does not work with the current firmware installed in A/C.

First I'd like to ask if you know what other sections relate to other than [11]?

I believe you installed A/C firmware that had newer battery firmware, and then went back older A/C firmware again. Basically. the v2.0.0.33 firmware does not work with the current firmware installed in A/C.

Really the log message isn't clear...
I have many batteries bought in the same period and all of them produce same result. I've installed last fw in the P3 and seems everything fine

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Dome and Digdat0
Really the log message isn't clear...
I have many batteries bought in the same period and all of them produce same result. I've installed last fw in the P3 and seems everything fine

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I looked throughout my AB Log prior to responding. It looks looks nearly identical to what you displayed. My data only appeared that way when I had switched back to previous firmware.

Frank, is this the type of info you are asking about?

No signal after crash or firmware update failure.

Oso....U R da MAN!!!!

I rarely ask for help of any kind. And when I do and someone like yourself (Oso) steps up, it means a great deal to me. Thanks for the heads up on what I asked for!

Reactions: Digdat0
Frank, is this the type of info you are asking about?

No signal after crash or firmware update failure.

Thank you Oso, I couldn't find my old post about fw section !!

I looked throughout my AB Log prior to responding. It looks looks nearly identical to what you displayed. My data only appeared that way when I had switched back to previous firmware.
Mhhh... this is weird ! I've never switched back to previous firmware... Or better I will check it. If it happened, I've done it unintentionally !!!!

Reactions: Oso
I had a chat with DJI support, but they don't know nothing about battery firmware....
I have checked logs and I never have done a fw downgrade. I just want to know if last battery firmware is 2.0.0.33 for every battery or it depends by battery hardware (2 different internal electronics) ...

I had a chat with DJI support, but they don't know nothing about battery firmware....
I have checked logs and I never have done a fw downgrade. I just want to know if last battery firmware is 2.0.0.33 for every battery or it depends by battery hardware (2 different internal electronics) ...

Could you not ask someone that has the most recent firmware if they would share their AB.Log?
Or could you install the latest firmware and see what firmware it has?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31