Battery error

Reaction score
Hi, yesterday i do a quick fly. 2 minutes... Like i always do i start the drone, calibrate the compas, let the drone heat and take off. After less than 1 minutes of flight time the Go App said battery error, please Check or something like than and the status light on the drone become solid red. After uploading the logs on healthydrone they said Major Deviation of cell 1 and 4. My battery is new (5 charges) and my drone too. Does the cold outside temp can make cell Deviation (0.091v in cell one and 0.111v on Cell 4) ??

Recharge your battery and check the levels in the DJI GO app. Do they look normal? If you're not sure, post a screenshot of the DJI GO app here.

Hi guys.
Did the latest update to the firmware (RC and Bird), and it will tell me battery error in the app. All 4 lights in the aircraft will turn red and can't turn on the motors.
With other battery everything works properly.
(sending some pics)
Wrote to DJI already and waiting for the answer.
Any advise?
Problem is that I will do an important recording in 2 days and I will need 2 batteries :S Screenshot_2016-04-10-02-24-55-1.jpg Screenshot_2016-04-10-02-24-43.jpg

Cheers.

Are you sure your second battery is an authentic DJI battery?

That's your problem.

my mistake. didn't know this could happen when I got this battery a few weeks ago.

Hi guys.
Did the latest update to the firmware (RC and Bird), and it will tell me battery error in the app. All 4 lights in the aircraft will turn red and can't turn on the motors.
With other battery everything works properly.
(sending some pics)
Wrote to DJI already and waiting for the answer.
Any advise?
Problem is that I will do an important recording in 2 days and I will need 2 batteries :SView attachment 50030 View attachment 50031

Cheers.
Buy another battery. You probably want an extra spare for an important recording....

Hopefully the seller agree in refund me the non original battery including the shipping.

Hopefully the seller agree in refund me the non original battery including the shipping.
If you purchased from a reputable source like Amazon and the seller did not state the word "compatible" or "like", but said "genuine", "OE" or "original" then you should be ok and get a refund.

Ohh bad juju... Non OEM battery will not work after the update. Buy a new battery is all you can do.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes. I got an original. And the other seller is accepting his battery back and refund me.
I think sellers also got harmed by this change in the updates.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic