Battery error question

Reaction score
I put my factory phantom 2 5200mah on the charger after a flight this evening. I stopped flying just after it went from 2 bars to 1. The message I'm getting is one flashing green light (the furthest away from the power switch). It doesn't act like it wants to take a charge. Any thoughts out there?
Jimmy

Oh, since I have my FPV up and going is there a voltage reading that I should be stopping at? Forgot to mention above that I did get some flashing reds but when I brought it closer to shut it down the red wasn't flashing anymore and the green indicators were bouncing back into the second bar.
jk

Hold the boat!!!! Man I feel like an idiot, lol. I guess I'd never pulled the voltage down as far as I did this evening. I'd never seen only one indicator light flashing by itself so I thought I had some sort of battery fault. I think the short circuit was some where other than the battery!! I hooked the P2 up to DJI assistant and everything looked good but I had pulled it down to 21%. While I was checking that out I did notice that the Low limit is at 20% and the Critical is at 15%. For some reason 30% was stuck in my head.

So with the FPV/OSD bringing back the data is it possible to see a percentage of charge of the P2's battery? I see the voltage but that's it. Is there another warning that I missed. This was my first time using FPV so I'm not 100 familiar with it just yet. Anyway my battery is now flashing 2bars while charging so all is well. Thank God!!
jimmy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj