Battery Discharge Settings

Reaction score
Anyone notice a change in the battery discharge settings on the DJI Go 4 app. I used to have mine set at 8 days time to discharge and I believe 10 was the max setting. Now it only goes up to 5 days. I’ve recently updated to the latest firmware update.
Anyone know the reason for the change.

Last edited:
Interesting, but it makes sense... the less time the batteries are stored at full charge the better... but no, I have not noticed but will check it out next time I fly :)

Reactions: skymonkey
Anyone notice a change in the battery discharge settings on the DJI Go 4 app. I used to have mine set at 8 days time to discharge and I believe 10 was the max setting. Now it only goes up to 5 days. I’ve recently updated to the latest firmware update.
Anyone know the reason for the change.
Hello ... I am with the same concern as you, the current setting that the application allows is a maximum of 5 days ... I had it set in 10 days the discharge of the batteries of my Phantom 4Pro and my Mavic 2Pro and now the App alone allow me 5 days maximum. In the case of my Inspire 2, the App still allows me to set the download in 10 days since its maximum is 28 days ... This change in the App is very strange ... I don't know if it was the product of the last update of the App, the I have installed 4.3.42, apparently it affects only some Drone models, in my case the Phantom and the Mavic 2Pro since my Inspire still maintains the 10-day setting. I await your comment. Greetings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1