Battery Dead

Reaction score
My two Phantom Vision batteries were accidentally left fully charged for around two months and now will not charge at all. Is there any way to recover them. I know that they should have been stored at ~50% but hadn't planned on them being unused fro such a long time.

Geert said:
Celt in Siam said:
My two Phantom Vision batteries were accidentally left fully charged for around two months and now will not charge at all. Is there any way to recover them. I know that they should have been stored at ~50% but hadn't planned on them being unused fro such a long time.

สวัสดีครับ พักอยู่ที่เชียงใหม่เหรอ :D
You are from CNX.
Maybe you can call Hobby-Thai in BKK. This guy can help you.

Geert./.
Thanks but I already had them checked out at Bird's Eye View here in CNX. They can be repaired at a cost of around 50% of a new one but with a reduction in capacity which would only give around 10 minutes up time.

Are you sure they aren't charging? I just ask because my experience with some "dead" rechargeable devices is that if you leave them on the charger long enough, they usually come back to life.

Did you discharge the batteries before you put them on the charger? these batteries hold a charge Very well. the DJi Charger will not turn on with a nearly full battery.

Do they have enough charge to turn the Phantom on? If so, discharge them completely and then try to charge. You might get lucky but honestly, I would never trust them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl