Battery compatibility between V2 and V3

Reaction score
Sorry for my first post being a request for info.
Iv'e got a Phantom 4 on order but Its not going to arrive in time for a job that I have coming up in 2 days so Im going to have to reluctantly buy a Phantom 3 just for this job and sell it on after the shoot. I have access to some spare batteries for a Phantom 2 . Will the batteries be compatible across the various models. V2, 3 and 4.

Im probably going to buy a standard Phantom 3 for this one shoot. Am I going to be hugely compromised on ease of use or quality compared to the advanced and pro models? Im guessing range is reduced on the standard right? Am I right in guessing that the light bridge is only on the Pro and advanced and extends the range ?

Will the batteries be compatible across the various models. V2, 3 and 4.
None of them are compatible.

You can compare all of the Phantom 3 specs here.

Thanks for those links - I was checking those out before and I was curious how the specs on paper relate to the real world flying experience. Is there much difference in a side by side comparison when operating the Standard V pro or advanced? Do I get any more pilot features with the later? Sorry to have to ask and not do the ground work like I normally do but Iv'e had this situation thrown at me by a job moving forward faster than expected.

The only differences are what you see in the above specs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31