Battery charging plates

The charging time will be the same. The only benefit is that you don't have to switch the charger to a different battery as each battery is fully charged.

So it will make charging faster? I have the advanced charger 57watt, and it takes about 1.5 hours...you're telling me that with this plate I would charge three batteries in 1.5 hours, or actually 4.5 hours?

If you don't mind manually switching each battery after it's charged then pass on this.

It does not speed up actual charging time.

Reactions: Reynaldo
You still have to plug the DJI charger into the charging plate.
DJI recommend you don't charge the controller & battery at the same time as it isn't powerful enough...... therefore you should consider the same for the charging board.
I just purchased a second charger from eBay which halves my overall charging times, 6 hours to 3 hours.

DJI is releasing a charging hub soon too that will be able to charge four batteries (one at a time).

Last edited:
If you don't mind manually switching each battery after it's charged then pass on this.

It does not speed up actual charging time.
Do you have one? I do, and it charges 3 batteries in 2 hours to 2 1/4 (100 watt OEM charger), which is faster than charging them sequentially, plus you don't lose time because you forgot to swap out the battery when finished. This is a 'smart' power strip that balances the load so all batteries finish about the same time. Also can be used with higher wattage power supplies by putting the switch in the up position. Please do not pass on information that you have not personally verified.

Do you have one? I do, and it charges 3 batteries in 2 hours to 2 1/4 (100 watt OEM charger), which is faster than charging them sequentially, plus you don't lose time because you forgot to swap out the battery when finished. This is a 'smart' power strip that balances the load so all batteries finish about the same time. Also can be used with higher wattage power supplies by putting the switch in the up position. Please do not pass on information that you have not personally verified.

Which one do you own? Do you have a link to it?

The OP linked it in the first post.

Agreed, and it's a lot more convenience for me. I have been using this kind of parallel charging board since P2 without issues. I even plug the RC and batteries all together, though it's not recommended by DJI.

11755247_607329802703163_2022061082542591322_n.jpg

My experience was with a different one. My bad for not looking more closely.
My record of passing on information and citing my sources here is second to only a few.
Mistakes will happen.

My experience was with a different one. My bad for not looking more closely.
My record of passing on information and citing my sources here is second to only a few.
Mistakes will happen.
You are correct, they do look alike, and I didn't meant to jump on you, sorry. But having had others I find this one to be much 'smarter' that the ones that are just parallel power strips. Actually it's not so much the faster charging (10-15%) but the unattended 3 battery charging and the battery monitoring I like, to bad they couldn't have put it in a case of some kind, although they did put a rubber pad on the entire bottom. For the few $$ it cost it is definitely worth it.

You are correct, they do look alike, and I didn't meant to jump on you, sorry. But having had others I find this one to be much 'smarter' that the ones that are just parallel power strips. Actually it's not so much the faster charging (10-15%) but the unattended 3 battery charging and the battery monitoring I like, to bad they couldn't have put it in a case of some kind, although they did put a rubber pad on the entire bottom. For the few $$ it cost it is definitely worth it.

All good here Bud!

Cheers

Just ordered one from a different seller here in the U.S. It looks the same right down to the little paper airplane. Hope it works out.

Just ordered one from a different seller here in the U.S. It looks the same right down to the little paper airplane. Hope it works out.
If you don't have a P3P I would suggest you invest $60 in the 100 watt power supply, or get a good after market one. There are no directions so the blue button is for OEM DJI PS in the DOWN position, and after market larger (100-300 watt) power supplies in the UP position. I had to contact the distributor in China to get this info.

I have a P3p so it is 100watt. Is that up since it is DJI? Or down because it is 100 watt.

Do you have to turn the batteries on in order for them to charge with this charge plate? Mine dont do anything if they are not turned on?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl