Battery charges

Upload the log to Healthy Drones. The battery cycles are included in the data.

You can find the number of times the battery was charged in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Battery-Times-Charged.jpg

Its a real handy tool to have, knowing how many times your batteries have been charged

Very useful, thanks. I have been marking on the batteries, so I know each 20th charge, do J remember time fully discharge after 20th time. To maintain battery life.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Very useful, thanks. I have been marking on the batteries, so I know each 20th charge, do J remember time fully discharge after 20th time. To maintain battery life.
It is interesting that this is no longer a listed recommendation by DJI. I'm not saying it's not a good idea. I also question if DJI just forgot to put it in the newer manuals.

I do not have a P4 but in the past, the number of charges was termed 'cycles' and was not '1 to 1' so as to equal the number of times the battery was connected or plugged into the charger or similar.
It was every time the batts. capacity was added. So, 2 50% charges equal one cycle, etc.

There is no benefit to a LiPo for such discharging to 8% in practice.
It is believed to have been implemented to help keep the data-logger or similar accurate within the smart or intelligent module.
Maybe this is no longer required and the issue dropped from the manual.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic