Battery Charger

Reaction score
I am curious where your switches are set on you chargers when charging the normal phantom battery. I am on Lipo and 3a. It just seems to take forever to charge my batteries. I read some info that it should take 40 to 50 minutes, mine takes an hour and a half. Any help would be great.

John Arnold

Audaciter said:
If you are going to buy extra batteries, buy a real charger too. That one from DJI is a toy.
Thanks, I know what you mean. I have 4 batteries, what charger do you like?

Mine also takes over an hour so I think that's standard with the DJI charger. As for it being a toy I had a recent flyaway which forced a landing due to low battery. The battery voltage was 8.6 & the capacity was at zero. After a couple hours on the charger the voltage is over 12 & the capacity is back at 97%.

mikrob said:
Mine also takes over an hour so I think that's standard with the DJI charger. As for it being a toy I had a recent flyaway which forced a landing due to low battery. The battery voltage was 8.6 & the capacity was at zero. After a couple hours on the charger the voltage is over 12 & the capacity is back at 97%.
Where do you get your capacity info from? Just wondering.

E

edunwody said:
mikrob said:
Where do you get your capacity info from? Just wondering.

E

I use a Hyperion EOS Sentry. About $30.00.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic