Battery Charger with "mAh put in during charge" feature

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a "smart" LiPo battery charger capable of charging 2-4 (3s 2200 mAh 11.1v 20C) Phantom batteries simultaneously. After a lot of searching, I'm still not able to find a charger that can do this AND where the description specifically states that it "displays the total mAh put in during the charge".

To get this last feature, am I limited to charging one battery at time?

Since many ad's I look at don't specifically mention this feature, can anyone recommend specific charger(s) that they use, having this feature?

I appreciate your help...

I use the an Etronix PowerPal 4. Have used it for years as I also run electric RC cars. It can charge 4 batteries at a time and charges at 6 amp if so desired....also shows what mah it is putting into the charger

Pilot_FML said:
I'm looking to buy a "smart" LiPo battery charger capable of charging 2-4 (3s 2200 mAh 11.1v 20C) Phantom batteries simultaneously. After a lot of searching, I'm still not able to find a charger that can do this AND where the description specifically states that it "displays the total mAh put in during the charge".

To get this last feature, am I limited to charging one battery at time?

Since many ad's I look at don't specifically mention this feature, can anyone recommend specific charger(s) that they use, having this feature?

I appreciate your help...

This ----> http://www.revolectrix.com/pl8_description_tab.htm

With this ---> http://www.revolectrix.com/MPA_XH.htm

Will do exactly what you want and will enable you to charge six packs at once SAFELY (or more if you daisy chain the MPA boards together)

It's what I've used for a few years now and they are very good chargers

I personally do not like the multi board adaptor as the batteries can NOT possibly be balance charged. Maybe 3 time charging with the board then 1 time separately balance charge.
Just my personal preference :)

Thanks guys for your responses …
As I got more into what’s involved with charging multiple batteries at once I realized it’s probably not for me. Not only is the cost for these types of chargers more than what I want to pay but the needed power supply is more trouble than it’s worth for just flying a Phantom . I learned a lot about chargers thanks to your tips, so thank you again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.