Battery Charger "Charge Status" LED Light Blinking Green

Reaction score
Tried searching web, but nothing accurately matched my problem.

I've flown my airframe 7 times. Last time, I flew it to it's limit (battery). It took 4 days before I could get it back on the charger.

I plugged it in, set for LiPo, 3A. All I've been getting for the past 3 hours is a blinking green light on the Charger LED status light. I'm plugged in to the correct balance socket.

Any ideas?

spear197 said:

I've flown my airframe 7 times. Last time, I flew it to it's limit (battery). It took 4 days before I could get it back on the charger.

I plugged it in, set for LiPo, 3A. All I've been getting for the past 3 hours is a blinking green light on the Charger LED status light. I'm plugged in to the correct balance socket.

Any ideas?

Try 1A, and if that doesnt work. time to consider a new charger perhaps.

Try another battery. If your got less than 3.1v per cell may be dead.

Blinking GREEN means the charger is "balancing" the cells, so if one or more cells are defective and will NOT reach 4.2 V, then the charger will keep on trying.
You may want to use the gadget below to test the pack and use the gadget to check the pack EVERY time after the flight and make sure that the capacity left in the pack is 20% or more.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... ecker.html

It is back order now but you can find the gadget on *bay too.

spear197 said:

I plugged it in, set for LiPo, 3A. All I've been getting for the past 3 hours is a blinking green light on the Charger
luci led status light. I'm plugged in to the correct balance socket.

Any ideas?
I think you better change your charger to get better service.

Hello all, I am having this same problem although I think it's something I'm doing wrong. I have three chargers and six batteries. All three chargers blink green with all six batteries, all the time.

Am I missing something simple? Any advice would be great.

Thanks!

Edit: it was human error on my part.

Hello all, I am having this same problem although I think it's something I'm doing wrong. I have three chargers and six batteries. All three chargers blink green with all six batteries, all the time.

Thanks!

Thanks!

just newly bought my LiFe battery and opened the box and tried to charge it in Life mode and still it blinks green.(connected all the leads properly)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl